Tacos, math, and CS books
Episodes about Learning:
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
- Contracts for Ruby
- Recurse Center
- What jQuery can teach you about monads
- Monad tutorials timeline
- Microservices - Martin Fowler
- Mudit on SoundCloud
- How I Start - Elixir With José Valim
We discuss learning, practice, exercism.io, and programming in Go with Katrina Owen.
For this episode, we discuss ride-sharing services, start Twitter wars, and learn about yet another package manager.
Discussing the difficult life of full-season-at-once releases, The CrossFit Open, and "what kind of education" it takes to be a programmer.
- Does this mean they will invalidate all the 1 or 2 reppers in 15.1? : crossfit
- Why Learning to Code is So Damn Hard
- Trust Artist Pair Programming Economics - Trust Artist
- We don’t need more STEM majors. We need more STEM majors with liberal arts training.
- Make School
- The Coming Code Bootcamp Destruction
Be a better human
2014 is in the bag! We discuss new podcasts Len and Justin are working on, have a look back on 2014, make plans for 2015, and lament recruiters.
Jana Veliskova talks to us about breaking into the industry.
Kids can be punks.
iPhone gripes, squirrels, StrangeLoop, and vim.
Accept no substitutions
The best people for the cheapest price.