We get a recap of Pam's Argentina work-cation, discuss how to buy headphones or any other product, talk about Jearvon's Elixir experiences, and decide that all podcasting software is terrible. Also, ice cream!
Episodes about Elixir:
We talk about Strange Loop, AIs, Robotics, forming project ideas and of course a bit about editors.
While Justin's on vacation, we talk about Nebraska, React/Flux, Len's conversion to Emacs, and web browsers.
- Why we should give free money to everyone
- We Compared 13 Top Flux Implementations
- Building Modular Web Apps With Backbone.Radio
- Emacs Introduction and Demonstration
- Vimium - the hacker's browser
- Electrovim :: Add-ons for Firefox
Surprise! More Elixir! Also some upcoming conferences, the future of our economy, Emacs, and HitchBOT's demise.
- Tatsu. Standup meetings for remote teams.
- ElixirConf 2015
- Open Source & Feelings
- Phoenix Screencasts
- Clojure/conj 2015
- Spread Bagelry - Montreal Style Wood Oven Bagels in Philadelphia
- The On-Demand Diaries: I Was A TaskRabbit Butler — On Demand — Medium
- hitchBOT - A robot exploring the world
More Elixir, the Philly Popepocalypse, and Emoji!
- Microsoft Edge - Download virtual machines
- Phoenix Framework
- Elixir Fountain Podcast
- r/askscience - Does Anyone Know the Terminal Velocity of a Potato?
- How PAPER Magazine’s web engineers scaled their back-end…
- Ticketleap is SEPTA’s secret weapon in this whole papal train pass situation
- Brittany Forks eLife
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
- Contracts for Ruby
- Recurse Center
- What jQuery can teach you about monads
- Monad tutorials timeline
- Microservices - Martin Fowler
- Mudit on SoundCloud
- How I Start - Elixir With José Valim
We debate streaming music services, get jealous of Len's new home, and ponder the future of Ruby and Elixir.
We theorize on the technical feasability of silent dance parties, discuss DHH's RailsConf keynote, and talk about Elixir.