We get a recap of Pam's Argentina work-cation, discuss how to buy headphones or any other product, talk about Jearvon's Elixir experiences, and decide that all podcasting software is terrible. Also, ice cream!
Episodes about Ruby:
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
- Contracts for Ruby
- Recurse Center
- What jQuery can teach you about monads
- Monad tutorials timeline
- Microservices - Martin Fowler
- Mudit on SoundCloud
- How I Start - Elixir With José Valim
The inevitability of single-page apps. Also the many facets of exercise, a game called Rocket League, and some GopherCon recap.
We talk with Austin Seraphin, a blind Ruby developer and accessbility consultant, about accessibility, art, and programming.
Pam tells us about India, we discuss the developer job market, and debate TDD a bit more.