We talk with Brian Douglas about JAMStack and getting started in the industry.
Episodes about Guest:
Paul Fenwick joins us to chat about robots, Jeep hacks, and the future.
- Joel Burget
- Joel Burget (@dino_joel)
- The Recurse Center
- The algebra (and calculus!) of algebraic data types
- hopper-lang/hopper: a sound modern language for computation and transactional resource logic
- gaearon/react-hot-loader: Tweak React components in real time.
- bhauman/lein-figwheel: Leiningen plugin that pushes ClojureScript code changes to the client
- buckie/juno: Smart Contracts Running on a BFT Hardened Raft
We talk with Bonnie Eisenman, author of Learning React Native, about React Native, Big Company open source, book writing, and not-programming.
- Chiu-Ki Chan (@chiuki)
- cate (@catehstn)
- The #NotAllMen Project
- Droidcon NYC now 22% female speakers
- Rethinking Work
- Better than Before
- Dan Ariely Blog Archive Back to School #2
- Interview with Gretchen Rubin
- Show and Hide, Cate's upcoming app
- Square Island
- Square Island by Chiu-Ki Chan
- Square Island - Android Apps on Google Play
- Technically Speaking newsletter
- Chiu-Ki: Strange Loop YouTube Playlist
- Cate: Glowforge
- Pam: Mirage OS
- Len: The Late Show with Stephen Colbert's YouTube Channel
- The Changelog
- Jerod Santo (@jerodsanto)
- Adam Stacoviak (@adamstac)
- The Changelog #173: Crossover - Turing-Incomplete
- Java Desktop System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apple Music - Beats 1
- Apple Music - Inspired by Arthur Russell
- ShopTalk 067: with Pam Selle
- Beyond Code
- Programming Elixir by Dave Thomas
- Turing-Incomplete #54 with Katrina Owen
- Turing-Incomplete #61 with Raquel Vélez
- Subsumtion Architecture
- Behavior-based robotics
- Beats, Rye & Types - Episode 25: Robots and Chickens with Carin Meier
- #22: Sammy.js with Aaron Quint
- #145: 10+ Years of Rails with DHH
- Subscribe to Changelog Nightly - The Changelog
- 161: HTTP/2 with Ilya Grigorik
Katherine Fellows on Distributed Systems, Functional Programming Stuff, and ClojureBridge
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
- Contracts for Ruby
- Recurse Center
- What jQuery can teach you about monads
- Monad tutorials timeline
- Microservices - Martin Fowler
- Mudit on SoundCloud
- How I Start - Elixir With José Valim
Jessica Kerr on Programming with Contracts, Generative Testing
Aditya Mukerjee joins us to talk about Big Data, Go, and more.
We talk with Austin Seraphin, a blind Ruby developer and accessbility consultant, about accessibility, art, and programming.
Users are the enemy of your computing.
Jana Veliskova talks to us about breaking into the industry.
The one where we pair-podcast with @joem