Paul Fenwick joins us to chat about robots, Jeep hacks, and the future.
Episodes about Guest:
We talk with Bonnie Eisenman, author of Learning React Native, about React Native, Big Company open source, book writing, and not-programming.
- The Changelog
- Jerod Santo (@jerodsanto)
- Adam Stacoviak (@adamstac)
- The Changelog #173: Crossover - Turing-Incomplete
- Java Desktop System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apple Music - Beats 1
- Apple Music - Inspired by Arthur Russell
- ShopTalk 067: with Pam Selle
- Beyond Code
- Programming Elixir by Dave Thomas
- Turing-Incomplete #54 with Katrina Owen
- Turing-Incomplete #61 with Raquel Vélez
- Subsumtion Architecture
- Behavior-based robotics
- Beats, Rye & Types - Episode 25: Robots and Chickens with Carin Meier
- #22: Sammy.js with Aaron Quint
- #145: 10+ Years of Rails with DHH
- Subscribe to Changelog Nightly - The Changelog
- 161: HTTP/2 with Ilya Grigorik
Katherine Fellows on Distributed Systems, Functional Programming Stuff, and ClojureBridge
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
- Contracts for Ruby
- Recurse Center
- What jQuery can teach you about monads
- Monad tutorials timeline
- Microservices - Martin Fowler
- Mudit on SoundCloud
- How I Start - Elixir With José Valim
Jessica Kerr on Programming with Contracts, Generative Testing
Aditya Mukerjee joins us to talk about Big Data, Go, and more.
We talk with Austin Seraphin, a blind Ruby developer and accessbility consultant, about accessibility, art, and programming.
Users are the enemy of your computing.
Jana Veliskova talks to us about breaking into the industry.
The one where we pair-podcast with @joem